Subject: [Leica] Leica Users Amsterdam 26 May 2002 - Nathan's pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 15:45:51 +0200

Sander and Michiel have beaten me to it, but anyway here are my pictures
from the LUG meeting in Amsterdam. Aside from the people who were in the
meeting, there are also some street shots from Amsterdam, and from the World
Press Photo exhibit that we visited:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexams.htm

Comments welcome, as always. And a public thank you to Sander for arranging
and hosting this great event. Meeting LUGgers in person is always a great
experience, and it puts some of the on-list stupidity in perspective.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland