Subject: Re: [Leica] film processing in Denmark ???
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 06:53:07 +0200

Jay,

In Copenhagen there are two serious photo shops near Kongens Nytorv, on a
street behind the Royal Theatre. They are:

Foto C
Holbergsgade 5
1057 København K
tel. 3314 2414

Photo AV
Holbergsgade 24
1057 København K
tel. 3314 1428

I know that at least at Foto C you can get C41 and E6 done, and I am sure
they can point you to a place for the B&W stuff if they do not do it
themselves.

I do not know any labs in Roskilde.

Contact me off-list if you need any other information about Denmark.

Nathan