Subject: Re: [Leica] hello kitty or hamtaro for black leica?
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 07:53:01 -0400 (EDT)

batz maru has got the attitude, and ought to be the official linux icon.

for those who have no idea what all this is about,
this link offers a sampling of many of the nauseating
little images:

http://www.nephco.com/cursorsandicons/sanrio.html

- -rei

> From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
>
> hi folks, i've been putting hello kitty stickers on my black M6 but now i'm
> worried that hamtaro stickers would be better. i'll be taking a trip to
> europe later this summer and want to make sure i have the best stickers on
> my camera. if people are switching to hamtaro, i don't want to be the last
> to upgrade. the advantage of hello kitty is that the silver circular batz
> maru sticker perfectly covers the red dot, but i don't want to be out of
> fashion or affect my image quality or give europeans the idea that americans
> are behind the times. does anybody know if hamtaro comes in red-dot size?

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey