Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended DC area camera shop
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:48:58 -0400

Pro Photo has the best DC used leica selection.  The last time I was there
they had a few lenses, a Nocti and a couple of bodies.  They also had some
Contax and some Hasselblad.  Not a good selection at all, but the best DC
has to offer.

The address used to be 1919 Pennsylvania Ave NW.  Now they are around the
back of the same building on (I think) H st.

Simon Stevens