Subject: Re:Re: [Leica] Recommended DC area camera shop
From: akroehle@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:08:21 GMT

Abbey Camera did buy out Industrial Photo and relocated furher down Georgia Avenue towards the DC line, but they were tucked in a corner and didn't really advertise where they were.  So, there was never the volume of business that Industrial Photo had, and thus they recently went out of business.
Probably the best place I know of for Leica stuff anymore is Pro Photo at 1902 I St NW in DC, about a block away from the Farragut West Metro station.
Alice sends.