Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: JOBO processors and B&W
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:44:08 -0700

Jim.. I think this is wrong information....... without water, I think your
heater could still cycle on....... and that will blow the breaker.....  In a
CPE2, that requires a trip to the factory for resetting... for the CPA or
CPP, you just push a button....

ALWAYS filll the water bath.....

Note... Jim has a fully automatic and sophisticated JOBO sytstem.....  most
of the world does not have the features Jim enjoys in His ATL2400 (model
error?)......  That little switch Jin notes, is one of those high end
features....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If the ambient temp of your darkroom is near the temp that you want your
developer to be, don't use a water bath in the JOBO as the tank won't heat
or cool enough to matter. Just preheat the tank before use and everything
should work OK. My JOBO has a switch that stops the water bath from flowing
into the tank tray.

Jim