Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: JOBO processors and B&W
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:25:38 -0700

I think you could be correct. My JOBO has two sections, the main bath that
warms or cools the chemicals and the secondary bath that the drum rotates
in. The drum bath is pumped in and circulated from the main bath and can be
switched off. My JOBO won't run at all if there is no water in the main
bath. So I guess it would be unwise to try to run a JOBO with no water.

:)

Jim