Subject: Re: [Leica] Opening today: Chris' new web page
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:15:03 +0200

>hi chris,
>
>my favourite is the photo in Berck, that dark sky is
>realy strong !!
>did you further process it in photoshop to achive that
>sky or was it just the effect of the red filter ?
>
>luis

nothing was done in photshop except to make the file suitable for web
publishing.
i scanned from a b+w print, and i may have burnt in the sky a bit,
but i do not recall.
but i remember it was a red filter, ´cause i don't have any other  ;-)

regards, chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or