Subject: [Leica] Opening today: Chris' new web page
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:24:16 +0200

http://www.almqvist.net/chris/new/

Please have a look at my new web page. There are eleven pictures, one
got lost in cyberspace so I can no longer call the page PAM
(picture-a month), but all pictures are fairly recent. They server is
located at Lund University in southern Sweden and there is no banner
advertising or things like that. All pictures load on one long page
that you have to scroll down. You see nothing whilst loading and

All comments are welcome. If your own web page has a link page, then
please feel free to include a link to mine. I am sorry I cannot
reciprocate at this time as the university term is coming to an end
and the webmaster is busy with other things.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or