Subject: Re: [Leica] Christer's web site
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:38:40 +0200

Craig,

I cropped the negative at the the top and bottom, using about 24mm of
the 36 mm negative length to make a print (approx 10 x 12 inches)
which I then scanned in its entirety. Aperture would have been
between f/4 and 5.6 as the main light came from a DIY light box with
eight fluorescent tubes which does not give off all that much light
so I used a tripod and exposed for 1/15 or 1/30 sec.

Christer