Subject: Re: [Leica] development for scanning
From: "charles walden" <charlie@highhill.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 18:45:11 -0400

mark / tina

thanks for the comments - I wasn't necessarily thinking to totally cook the
negs, but maybe just up the general contrast by a grade or two, bounded I
suppose by staying within the range tha the scanner can resolve. That being
said, I don't have a lot of time for experimentation (especially of the
painful "changing development time" sort), so I'll stick to what's always
worked for me in the darkroom.

charlie