Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica, medium format, and good enough
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:46:37 -0400

At 10:47 AM 6/3/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina and Alistair,
>     Alistair, I thought the same thing when I looked at this shot, but
>figured that it was an impossible shot.  It's nice to know that I'm not
>alone.  You have to get that picture at the theater and show us that it
>can work.
>Regards,
>Michael Gerard
>geeman1066@earthlink.net

I'll try some at slower speeds this trip.  Just have to be sure somebody is
daydreaming!   I do carry a monopod (that I use for a walking stick) and a
tabletop tripod that fits in my backpack but have not used the tripod much
because nobody in Honduras sits still very long!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: