Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW (Not sure which weeks... :))
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:52:30 -0500

Mark,
     A very lively set of photos.  You have a knack for shooting people in
ways that I haven't imagined--and I'm really talking about the first and
fourth shots here, both of which are lively and unorthodox portraits.
Your site is aptly named.  The first two shots are an interesting study in
contrasting sides to one person's personality.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net