Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees PAW Week 22
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 11:01:02 -0500

Graham,
    The signage in this shot has strong visual impact.  Ideally, I'd like
to see it paired, in some way, with other elements that illustrate that
slogan. Even without that, though, the sign works for me.
    The abundance of brooding sky in both the main and the alternate gives
a sense of foreboding to both shots that I like.  Humans and the stuff of
humankind seem insignificant set against such a sky.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net