Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica User wanting feedback on MF camera
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 22:18:53 -0500

I have run a couple of rolls through the Contax 645AF. Very, very sweet
camera. Focus was fast for medium format. Better than the Fuji AF models.
Finder is bright and clear, and not to crowded with lights and info.
F-stops, shutter speeds can be imprinted on the negative.

Can't complain about the Zeiss lenses. Sharp.

I've seen a few possibly gray market ones sell for around $3200 with the
lens/kit.

Chris Williams
New Orleans