Subject: Re: [Leica] Reimers bites the dust..
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 21:52:22 -0500

The internet, larger retail stores, and even the camera companies want to
make small local stores history. Our Canon rep even told us last month that
the small stores serve no purpose. F him!

The idiot consumer will buy the camera(film or digital) off the internet or
mail order, then come to the local camera store for help. Hey, sorry, but
get help where you bought it buddy, you're the one that wanted to save $50.

The camera store I work at just passed the 44 year mark. It seems to be an
endangered species.

Chris Williams
New Orleans