Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's Birthday Greetings
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:42:21 -0700 (PDT)

A belated Happy Birthday, Ted! (I follow the digest and am often out of
synch with the others). Thank you for your generous and valuable advice
and for helping some of us to see our way more clearly through the maze
of complications with which we often foolishly clutter our minds.

Kind regards,

=====
Ray