Subject: Re: [Leica] How does the Leica R8 (now braketing 101)
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:24:31 -0500

Once I took a roll of film that I had bracketed several shots on to a Wolf
One-Hour in New Orleans,

When I returned for the film, the manager came over to inform me that it
seemed that my camera's autoexposure was not working right, and he would be
glad to check out my camera for me.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com