Subject: Re: [Leica] Are screw Leicas usable?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:29:34 -0600

Henning beat me to it but the "big" viewfinder on the IIIg is actually
VERY SMALL and SQUINTY. If you have only ever used a IIIf or earlier
cameras then maybe you would be blown away by the "wonderful" finder on
the IIIg.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Are screw Leicas usable?)