Subject: [Leica] Replacing R4 foam in Canada
From: David Young <youngs@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:52:57 -0700

Julie:

You're barking up the wrong tree.  Kindermann are the *former* distributors
of Leica in Canada. They're a great place to have stuff fixed, but they're
not likely to be giving freebies away.

Contact the current Leica distributors:  Lisle-Kelco, in Toronto.

Email : like@like.ca
Phone : (905) 672-6661
Service Manager is a Mr. VanderWiede (I think I have the spelling correct.)

They should sell you the parts at only a small cost, and yes, you should be
able to "do it yourself".

David Young        | Experience gained varies directly
Victoria, CANADA   | with equipment ruined.