Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 + extol + 100 macro
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:13:19 -0700

olivier nguyen asked:
>>> what is gentle agitation ?  how gentle is gentle in your definition?
> I use tank and do inversion.  3 times per 10 second every minutes.  what
is
> yours ?<<<

Hi Olivier,
I use tanks also and when I make the first 30 seconds of inversions I invert
the tank up and down slowly... meaning gently.

Then I do 2 inversions gently every 30 seconds until the time is up.
However, Mark Rabiner inverts his tank once each minute so this would have
an effect on the negative result.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant