Subject: [Leica] Some Arizona flowers
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 23:29:26 -0700

I was down in Black Canyon City Arizona where we have a very modest trailer. In
the back yard is a prickley pear that was in bloom. I was inspired by all the
flower postings so I took a few photos.

Here are a pair of flowers:

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Cactus/prickley_pear_flowers.jpg

and here I've stepped back to give a bit of context:

http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/Cactus/prickley_pear.jpg

Shot with R8/100mm on Portra 160NC. I should have used a tripod and worked the
depth of field more on the closeup. Dan makes it look all too easy.

Adam