Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 19: Swiss spring
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:49:07 -0700

Nathan wrote and showed.
>>> Since people have been showing spring in their various countries, I too
> present a couple of images taken within 5 km of my house. No revolution
> this week, just pretty pictures--but sometimes that's OK too, I think.
>
> First, a field near Pfannenstiel, our baby mountain:
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_19.jpg
>
> and then a late-afternoon shot on the shores of Lake Zurich:
> http://www.wajsman.com/2002_19alt1.jpg

Hi Nathan,
First class photographs. The dandelion photo is executed as well as anyone
would like. And having a couple of people walk through at precisely the
right spot is perfect.

Of course they were "models" and you were working with two way hand radios
to, cue the actors with, "Action!" At precisely the right moment. ;-)

Yeah I know they just "happened to walk by." :-)  Been there and had it
happen and been accused of setting the shot up because it was so damn
perfect nobody believed I could be that lucky. :-)  However, that's life and
it looks like you and I have the "touch of luck" for these kinds of
opportunities offered up at just the right moment. ;-)

good ones!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant