Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

Is your problem the brightness or the sharpness in the
viewfinder?  If you normally wear glasses you may find
that getting a diopter will help.

In terms of the Hasselblad, I added a diopter to my
PME3 and it helps.  I also bought a PME90 that has a
built in diopter adjustment (nice, but only goes to
+.5 or +1, and I need +2).  I find that I can not
focus accurately without diopters on all my cameras
including my Leica M's.

If the issue is brightness, you may want to switch to
Leica M's or go to a Leicaflex SL or SL2 which have
brighter viewfinders than the older R's.  My
understanding is that the R8 has a very bright
viewfinder as well.