Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

Why should they be "labeled as such" and who says "we"
expect to see what the camera captured. I don't. I
expect to see what the photographer produced in the
final product that he or she wants us to see. If "we"
are trying to produce ONLY journalistic photos for
this group then I grossly misunderstand the purpose of
the list.

If the purpose of explaining the photoshop details is
to help enlighten us so that we can learn more about
how to use Photoshop and other tools effectively then
I think it makes sense and ought to be up to the
photographer to decided what is and is not appropriate
to explain. Otherwise how do you draw the line on what
does and doesn't require a disclaimer?  And why, in
this forum, would we care?