Subject: [Leica] digital b&w
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:22:22 -0700

Hello All,

I suppose this is an ignorant question, but since I know little about
digital, here goes: Is there a setting on higher end digital cameras (the
new Leica/Panasonic in particular) that lets you shoot in black and white?
Or do they all shoot in color and you then go greyscale in photoshop? If I'm
doing portraits in black and white I'd like to be able to see the results
instantaneously on the readout in the back of camera. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Craig

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] digital b&w)