Subject: [Leica] Weight of Current 75 Summilux
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:16:04 -0700

Hello All,

Can anybody tell me definitively the difference in weight and mechanical
design in the current German production 75 summilux and the previous
Canadian version? Is there in fact a difference? One site says there are
only two versions of the lens, and another says there are three versions
with the latest German version being lighter. I have a chance to get a like
new late Canadian version (at least I think it's the last Canadian
version--#3525690) but I am concerned about weight and bulk.

Thanks,

Craig

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Weight of Current 75 Summilux)