Subject: [Leica] Leica/Panasonic Digilux poor review/recall
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 08:04:38 -0700

Hello Tina,

I went to the site and looked around. The poor review can be found here:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/lumix_lc5_pg5.html

I'm glad you're enjoying yours so much. I would love to get into digital but
the cameras keep changing so much so fast. I find myself waiting for them to
reach the point where I can get more than I really need at a reasonable
price, like what has finally happened with computers. I am excited about the
ergonomics of this camera, though. Apparently it feels much like a
rangefinder. Do you find this to be the case?

All the best,

Craig