Subject: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding
From: "SML" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:01:57 -0700

Hello,

  I have been asked to take a wedding pictures by a good friend of mine who
knows that I am an enthusiastic photographer.  He would not ask a
professional wedding photographer for his wedding counting on my
photographic skill (?).  I do not want him and his bride to be disappointed,
neither do I want to be a blame.
  Which lenses would be good for a wedding pictures?  It is going to be in a
outdoor club in June.  Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
David

Replies: Reply from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding)
Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding)