Subject: Re: [Leica] Another 'does anybody (year of)
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:58:34 -0500

I thnk it is possible that  the stills in "Year of Living Dangerously" were
shot by the talented John Seal, who was in the process of moving from still
to Cinematography in the late 70's and 80's.  He's listed as Second Unit
Photographer for the film.

Of course, since then he has added an impressive list of film credits,
"Harry Potter," "The Oval Office" "Rain Man"  "Witness." "Gorillas In The
Mist," "Children Of A Lesser God" and "The Mosquito Coast." There are more.

Still checking.

Sonny