Subject: RE: [Leica] Another 'does anybody (year of)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:05:30 -0400

Go Sonny! Get that name! ;-)

(Great exchange below, btw...)

B. D.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of (SonC)
Sonny Carter
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 2:46 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

"Year of Living Dangerously," probably my favorite film of all time.  I'll
look into it, until I find out, here's a memorable set of lines from the
film:

PETE
Condon, Condon, Condon. I'm talking elegance, all you ever shoot are tits.
Why don't you quit trying to sell us the pursuit of abstract beauty and
admit you're a pervert?

KEVIN
Come on Billy, you're a professional, is that pornography or art?

BILLY
If it's in focus, it's pornography, if it's out of focus, it's art.

WALLY
Definitely art. They really are exquisite

Regards,

Sonny