Subject: [Leica] New spring photos
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:26:06 -0700

Well, spring is finally here for good.  Haven't had any snow for about 2
weeks (some in the mountains, last week) and I finally planted my vegetable
garden.  The dogwoods have been just spectacular this year.  In fact, our
pink dogwood actually looks good for the first time in its 3 year life in
our yard.  Here are a few shots of it.

After our last rainfall.  http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=754480
A few backlit shots:  http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=754493

My favorite shot - a nice row of blooms taken with my "new" 180/4

I've got more, but I won't bore you with them.

One last shot.  I don't remember who posted a shot of some clothespins a few
months back, but I got hooked.  At every camera club meeting since I have
shown a laundry shot of some sorts.  After the last rain I got this.

Thanks for looking.  As always, comments welcome.

Now, I am off to find that ultimate clothespin shot.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159