Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:53:12 -0700

Mark wrote a bunch of nice stuff about a Photoshop in Portland. OR. USA.

Hi Mark,
Well I intend on being in Portland for the LHSA convention and I surely will
look up Jake at Blue Moon Camera.  If for no other reason than visiting the
place for a few moments of nostalgia! :-)

Sounds like a wonderful hang out for old photo junkies.  And I'm sure he'll
do very well during the convention!  Thank you for the location and I fully
intend on making a point for an old fashion Leica moment.
ted
:
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant