Subject: [Leica] Too late for Cat Photos????
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:37:35 -0700

I have been having some connection problems lately so I could never get
these photos posted.  I finally succeeded, but the thread is dead.  My my
poor cat deserves some attention from the LUG.  After our original cat died
at age 19 we said no more animals.  We lasted about two years, when the
neighbors bought a cat called Munchie.  Such a nice kitten.  He seemed to
like it better at our house because their grandkids terrorized him, and he
is rather chicken.  He spent his first winter in our yard or on our roof.
It was often zero (F).  We still had a few remnants of cat things so he
enjoyed playing with them.  We thought this was the best of both worlds.
Not tied down to a cat yet we could enjoy a cat often.  He spent more time
at our house than his.  I would bring him home, but he would be back again.
Finally the neighbor told my wife he was sick of that cat.  It was mean, bit
and scratched his grandkids (who were terrorizing it) and he was going to
take it out and shoot it.

Needles to say, we have owened Munchie for the past 8 years.  He is still
very skittish and will most likely never grow out of it.  He was quite
curious, but very afraid of the dust mop when he was a kitten.

While not too smart, he is full of fun.  He runs around the yard with me
like a dog.  He helps me take pictures.  I was taking some photos of some
bleeding hearts and I thought the wind had finally stopped and the plant
jumped all over the place.  I looked down, and there was Munchie.

Close up of the crazy cat.

Thanks for looking.  Comments welcome.

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159