Subject: [Leica] A copyright stamp that doesn't smear on RC paper (& Elmarit 135 MM)
From: "Joe Stephens" <joe@atchou.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:01:38 -0500

I have a few prints that I am selling, printed
on Kodak RC type paper.  I bought a stamp from the Office-Max
that is a copyright notice and stamped all the prints.

To my horror, they didn't even come close to drying
for 30 minutes.  I carefully checked with a Q-Tip to
make sure I didn't really mess up the stamp.

So, I interleaved each print with copy paper, and that
kind of absorbed the excess ink.  They've been that way
overnight and are dry now.

What a hassle!  My handwriting is atrocious, and I couldn't
possibly write this notice on all prints.

The question:  How do I put a legible copyright notice
on RC paper without smears that doesn't take a 24 hour
process?

Thanks to all

PS:  I really like my 135 MM F 2.8 Elmarit that
I bought from Don Chatterton off the Friday listings.
My test roll came back clear and crisp!

Joe