Subject: Re: [Leica] Doing your own color
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:48:50 -0400

I believe that Nathan, Jim, and Tina are big Jobo users so the question can
be answered by them.  Looking at the Jobo site I think that you can choose
from tempered but you have to dump and fill, to timed but you still have to
dump and fill, to it does everything.

If one of them doesn't chime in then e-mail a question to Jobo.

As to keeping track of the images, you can do a proof sheet in a flat bed
using a large slide viewer as a light source.  Numbering each roll with a
date/time/subject code and each frame then becomes just an additional few
digits.  You might have to come up with a code to denote subject for each
frame.  For example 050502-1-5chryblmv which would correspond to May fifth
2002, first roll, fifth frame, cherry blossom in vertical.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Doing your own color)