Subject: Re: [Leica] Doing your own color
From: Pete Su <psu@kvdpsu.org>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 19:46:24 -0400

I haven't found a tool that will scan entire rolls fast enough to keep
you sane.

There are either expensive flat bed scanners that do low res. batch
scans that aren't all that useful except for rough proofing or film
scanners that would take an hour or two to scan each roll of film.

So I'm still making contact sheets (B&W). But I barely have time to do
that anyway.

Pete