Subject: Re: [Leica] Great exposures & sharpness don't......
From: Ted Grant <>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:39:19 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

>>> For inspiration on what makes a great photograph, go take look at this
> great book called "This is Our Work."   ;-)<<<

Thank you dear lady and I did just that this morning before I left for
another round of  lady doctors and nurses.... honestly it was quite
beneficial,  (I hope! )

As I'm going to soup film and make prints for the next half dozen hours.
Kinda makes for long days and that's just when you need the magic in the
prints for a moment of uplifting excitement for ones efforts of the day. :-)

Not just a super sharp properly exposed and developed print. Sometimes
they're just blllaaaaa! :-)  "WOW nice tones..... puke!"

Thanks for the note,

Ted Grant Photography Limited

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Great exposures & sharpness don't......)