Subject: Re: [Leica] South Africa - Enough already!
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 13:26:36 -0400

B.D. said in part:

> I am not claiming to be the most perceptive individual in the world, but I
> am perceptive enough, well read enough, a politically engaged enough, to
be
> well aware of the many, many short comings of America ...

I add:  ...and it's my fervent wish that you will soon find an appropriate
forum where you may express yourself on these matters.  In the meantime,
maybe you and Karina could see if it's possible to send mail directly to
each other.

Regards,

Mike Gardner

In reply to: Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] South Africa - where men were men and blacks were boys - and some people thought things were hunky dory.)