Subject: Re: [Leica] re: tao and haiku
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:11:57 -0700

All for the fun of it. At the most, attainment comes from just plain old
rote work, which is still the backbone of teaching. As a friend of mine
said about learning Chinese, for years it felt like running headlong
unto a brick wall. Until one day, he found himself on the other side
without knowing how, or when he got there.
Slobodan Dimitrov