Subject: RE: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:49:12 -0400

According to He Who Is No Longer Here, Leica will be introducing an
honest-to-God flare fix at Photokina - a flare fix that can then be
retrofitted to the batch of M7 folks here were foolish enough to rush out
and buy, ;-), as well as to M6TTls. At least one dealer has said this
retrofit will cost about $300 - and why not to have a manufacturer repair
what is clearly a defect in a $2000 camera? ;-)

B. D.

P.S. Oh, right - Leica will also be announcing the addition of a 400th sec
top shutter speed, 250th flash sync, spot and matrix metering, and near
silent auto-advance.

Riiiiight.....