Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 update 2. and more :-)
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:31:22 +0000

I heard from another LUGer, M7 will be upgraded and presented on September
Phokina Show. I wonder what kind of upgrade Leica is working on? Will it be
a different, less “flare prone” viewing window? Anything else?

Victor

From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>

Hi Tom,

Great to have the update on the M7, but I'm holding off on purchasing
until the price comes down, more cameras are in use and any potential R8
like electrical gremlin's are shaken out.
<.....>