Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyle's Protégé--an introduction (yes, it's long)
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:56:24 -0700

> Scott, help me out here. If I understand correctly, you are a 34 year
> old graduate student with fire in his belly to go to Romania and
> photograph homeless people? If that's correct, could you give me a sense
> of why Romania? Why not, for example,  Paterson, NJ? Is it for the
> travel? What does Romania offer as a photographic venue that Paterson
> does not?

for the record folks, _I_ suggested romania -- as the LUG has a substiantial
$$$$ investment in feeding the homeless over there right now. i thought it
would be nice to have a visual record of how our $$$ are being used.

if someone else thinks it would be better to send him to argentina to
photograph rodeo riders, i'm all ears.

kc