Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyle's Protégé--an introduction (yes, it's long)
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:36:38 -0400

Scott, help me out here. If I understand correctly, you are a 34 year
old graduate student with fire in his belly to go to Romania and
photograph homeless people? If that's correct, could you give me a sense
of why Romania? Why not, for example,  Paterson, NJ? Is it for the
travel? What does Romania offer as a photographic venue that Paterson
does not? What is it you are champing at the bit for? Is it to overwhelm
the portfolios of your classmates with a National Geographic location? I
know you state that the project is going to be big. What does "big" mean
here? Big change for the people of Romania? Big help for your career
plans? I just don't know what big means in this context.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu> ([Leica] Re: Kyle's Protégé--an introduction (yes, it's long))