Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: XP experiences
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:00:40 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, that on a 1.8MHz processor?! Can't wait to see how well it would do
on a 1.8GHz processor. :)

Actually, I have the same experience here with my WinXP machine. The only
problem Im having is the scanner software doesn't work because its in the
base WinXP installation. The problem is the scanner has more features than
the OS can handle. The Manufacturer (UMAX) doesn't seem to want to upgrade
the scanners software through MS.

- -Mark