Subject: [Leica] New PAW shots.
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ok,

I finally made it to the darkroom.. So here are my PAWS.

1. http://www.creativephoto.com/newwork/naptime.html

This was taken on the street that I live. Its somewhat timely considering
the conversations on the LUG of late.

2. http://www.creativephoto.com/newwork/peekaboo.html

This was taken on the same day, opposite side of the street.

3. http://www.creativephoto.com/newwork/ardenwood.html

This shot was taken at a local ranch. The ranch is a state park where they
farm in the victorian style. All equipment is antique. They use Shires
(large horses) to pull the plows and tills.

4. http://www.creativephoto.com/newwork/fashionshow.html

This was taken at a local masonic (eastern star) fashion show.

Comments welcome.

- -Mark Cohen

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] New PAW shots.)