Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, very well said.

When I was in art school, I made the mistake of photographing a beautiful
woman in the nude. The class went nuts, telling me that I was evil for
objectifying this poor girl. I was totally villianized for it.
Interestingly enough, I showed her the photos and she loved them. She said
she hadn't felt objectified at all.

Photography classes are quick to have triggers like that. (At least here
in San Francisco)

- -Mark