Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:17:36 +0800

I have just sent PP an offline message which explained that I am not
outrageously offended by the term "tits" because I am past the feminist
ideology I had at age 20 - at age 40 I have figured boys will always be boys
and if I can't control that fact the I can at least control my responses to
them.......at 20 a wolf whistle from a construction site was offensive - I
had a construction worker wolf whistle at me the other day and at age 40 my
reaction was to smile and I felt very tempted to shout out - "I can't hear
you" so that he would do it again.  (LOL)

My previous email was directed at the hypocrisy of being politically
correct - I recall when I first joined LUG - BD making comments about
sexism - and he is now using the term "tits".......who said photographers do
not have memories...

Take Care Lea

Karina