Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs prints: colleen in the alley
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:49:22 -0500

Girlie calendars on the wall..........precisely, exactly.

Flamed for admiring breasts? In this crowd? Are you nuts? These boys are
serious about their cameras, pens, scotch and not least of all breasts. At
least they know good ones when they see them!

Things of beauty are beautiful, no matter what they are.
Lea