Subject: Re: [Leica] Simulating distortion on Photoshop
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I don't actually have the lens but I have the specs
from photodo.
What I want to do is take a scanned distortion free
image and distort it to -6% using photo shop but their
standard distortion routine seems to produce results
that are way different from what I've seen on pictures
taken through WA lenses that distort. You can
appreciate pincushion or barrel but only at the centre
of the image while the edges seem unaffected.
I just want to get a feel for how the pics will look
before buying it. I'll try to post some pics.
Javier